Tech Gear Borrowing Policy
- Items are available at the Front Desks of the John Peace Library (JPL), Downtown Library (DTL), and Applied Engineering and Technology Library (AET). Item availability varies by location, please contact us with questions.
- Technology items can be borrowed by eligible (current, no holds) UTSA students, faculty members and staff members.
- Items can be borrowed on a first-come, first-served basis. Items may not be reserved in advance.
- No more than one item of each type can be checked out by a patron at the same time.
- Most items can be borrowed for a period of four hours. Video cameras and tripods can be borrowed for a period of 24 hours. iClickers can be borrowed for one semester at a time.
- With the exception of laptop computers, overdue tech gear items are fined at $5 per hour with a maximum charge of $15.
- Users are responsible for charges for items lost or damaged during their borrowing period.
Visit Borrow Tech Gear to see what the UTSA Libraries have to offer!
Have a question?
Contact the Front Desk of either library: