Signup For Updates
Tech Gear Borrowing Policy
- Technology items can be borrowed by eligible (current, no holds) UTSA students, faculty, and staff.
- Items can be borrowed on a first-come, first-served basis. Items may not be reserved in advance.
- No more than one item of each type can be checked out by a patron at the same time.
- Most items can be borrowed for a period of 4 hours. Exceptions are noted in the individual item type information on the Check Out Our Tech page.
- Item type availability varies by library branch location. Please see the item type you are interested in for more information.
- Some items cannot be taken out of the library facility. Please see the item type you are interested in for more information.
- With the exception of laptop computers, overdue technology items are fined at $5 per hour with a maximum charge of $15.
- Users are responsible for charges for items lost or damaged during their borrowing period.
Visit Check Out Our Tech to see the tech gear UTSA Libraries have to offer!
Have a question?
Contact the Front Desk of either library: