Signup For Updates
Copy Machine Locations
- John Peace Library: Two copiers are located on the second floor to the left of the stairs, and two are located on the first floor near the food court
- Downtown Library: Copiers are located to the left of the library entrance/exit
- AET Library: Copier is located to the right of the Information Desk
Paying for Copies
UTSA ID: Students receive an allocation of 200 free pages at the beginning of each semester. After the 200 free pages are used, printing costs apply (see below). Students can load money to their ID Cards through ASAP, at a Cash Value Station, or at Fiscal Services.
UTSA Copy Card: Faculty, staff, and guests (including Community Borrowing Program Members and Alumni) may purchase a Guest Card for $1.00 from the Cash Value Station located next to the copiers. These cards may only be purchased with cash, and have no initial value. An addition of at least $1.00 to the Guest Card will be necessary to pay for copies.
Price: Six cents per single-sided black and white 8.5” x 11”page. See OIT's website for more pricing information
The Fine Print
- UTSA Libraries does not own or maintain the copy machines housed in the library with the exception of adding paper when OIT is unavailable. For other questions or concerns related to photocopying, please contact OIT.
- Please refer to our Copyright Policy for concerns or questions about photocopying and copyright law compliance.
Have a question?
Contact OIT at (210) 458-4579