Signup For Updates
Microform Scanning and Printing Policy
- John Peace Library: Microform copiers/printers are located on the 4th floor in the Microforms/Current Periodicals area.
- Downtown Library: A Microform copier/printer is located near the Front Desk.
The Fine Print
- Materials in the Microforms/Current Periodicals Unit are listed in the library's catalog, or indexed in print or online indexes.
- Microfilm and Microfiche do not circulate. Microfilm and Microfiche may be read in-house, printed, or downloaded to disk using the Microform reader. Staff at the Front Desk and Information Desk can assist patrons in retrieving materials, using the microform readers, and printing.
- There is no charge for copies of microfilm and microfiche or for downloading; however, patrons must supply their own portable memory device if they wish to download.
Have a question?
Contact the JPL Front Desk (210) 458-4574