Microform Scanning and Printing Policy
Microform Reader Locations
- John Peace Library on Main Campus: Microform readers with scanning and printing capabilities are located on the 4th floor in the Microforms/Current Periodicals area.
- Downtown Library: A microform reader with scanning and printing capabilities is located near the quiet study area.
Using Microforms and readers
- Please see the UTSA Libraries Microforms Research Guide for more information about finding microforms and using the microform reader.
- Microfilm and Microfiche cannot be checked out. Microfilm and Microfiche may be read in-house, scanned and printed, or scanned and downloaded using the Microform reader. Staff at the Front Desk and Information Desk can assist patrons in retrieving materials, using the microform readers, and printing.
- Printing from the microform readers is done through the PRINTSPOT system. See Printing at the UTSA Libraries for more information. Patrons can also supply their own portable memory device if they wish to download scanned microform images.
Have a question?
Contact the JPL Front Desk (210) 458-4574.