About Special Collections
University Archives Services
All UTSA employees are encouraged to attend AM 546, Records Retention: Understand and Prepare. Use your EID and password to sign up through TXClass.
- Customized training sessions.
- Help determining which records to send to the Archives.
- Help performing a records inventory.
- Assistance in the creation of a File Plan -- a customized version of the records retention schedule for your department.
- Questions about how to read the retention schedule.
The University Archives is available to visit your department for one-on-one help with your records.
Need the perfect historical photograph, publication, or other record for...
- A book, article, website, or other publication?
- A marketing campaign?
- Community relations?
- A policy decision?
- General curiosity?
The University Archives offers basic reference assistance in finding these materials. Explore the University Archives' holdings by visiting What We Collect. For more information, contact the University Archivist.