Visit My Account to see what you have checked out, renew materials and check for fines.
Borrowing Policies By Group
UTSA Students, Faculty and Staff
As a currently enrolled student, faculty member or staff member, you can check out books, DVDs and laptops, use library databases to find articles, and much more!
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate and Honors Students
- Doctoral Students
- Postdoctoral Fellows and Visiting Researchers
- Faculty and Professional Staff
Read more about who can use library resources, including non-enrolled students working to finish a grade of Incomplete, or UTSA students using the library between semesters.
Guest Membership Groups
Borrowing Policies By Type of Material
- Databases and Other Electronic Resources
- Videos and CDs
- Curriculum and Instructional Materials
- Technology Gear
- Course/Textbook Reserves
- Study Rooms