Request a Library Classroom/Meeting Space
The John Peace Library has two rooms for one-time class sessions, presentations, trainings or meetings.
Although these rooms are primarily intended for library-related instruction and use, they are available for reservation by faculty and other UTSA offices during certain times. Availability varies based on the room and the time of the semester.
Reservation requests for the Assembly Room and Faculty Center rooms on JPL's 4th floor may be submitted through the Faculty Center website.
To request a room
Faculty - Contact your subject specialist librarian.
Staff - Contact Jan Kemp, Assistant Dean of Public Services.
- Divided by a whiteboard wall into two sides. Side A is for student study/collaboration. Side B is for library instruction and classes (and open for student study when not in use).
- Features 10 collaborative tables (each with five laptops and a 42" monitor), an instructor podium with laptop, and two large wall projection screens controlled by NetSupport software.
- May be reserved for one-time classes or trainings occurring after the first nine weeks of the fall and spring semesters. Reserved as study space for students during finals.
- Located on the 3rd floor of the John Peace Library.
- Seating for up to 40.
- Features 38 laptops, two instructor PCs, two projection screens. Room is dividable.
May be reserved for one-time classes; may be reserved for training or academic support programs after the first nine weeks of the fall and spring semesters.
Laptops come equipped with the same software found on other JPL computers.