Request a Library Classroom/Meeting Space
The John Peace Library has three rooms for one-time class sessions, presentations, trainings or meetings. Although these rooms are primarily intended for library-related instruction and use, they are available for reservation by faculty and other UTSA offices during certain times. Availability varies based on the room and the time of the semester.
To request a room:
Faculty - Contact your subject specialist librarian.
Staff - Contact Jan Kemp, Assistant Dean of Public Services.
- Located adjacent to the Information Commons on the 2nd floor of the John Peace Library.
- Seating for up to 120.
- Features 20 collaborative tables, each with five laptops and a 46" monitor, two instructor podiums, each with laptop, two projection screens and two wall monitors. Room is dividable.
- May be reserved for one-time classes or trainings occuring after the first nine weeks of the fall and spring semesters.
- Located in the Multimedia Center area on the 2nd floor of the John Peace Library.
- Seating for up to 40 auditorium-style. Contains 6 small (24" x 36") wheeled tables.
- Features instructor podium and PC, projection screen, DVD/CD player.
- May be reserved at any time of the semester.
- Located on the 3rd floor of the John Peace Library.
- Seating for up to 40.
- Features 38 laptops, two instructor PCs, two projection screens. Room is dividable.
May be reserved for one-time classes; may be reserved for training or academic support programs after the first nine weeks of the fall and spring semesters
Reservation requests for the Assembly Room and Faculty Center rooms on JPL's 4th floor may be submitted through the Faculty Center website.