UTSA Libraries Peer Coach
Exciting job opportunity at the UTSA Libraries! Become a Library Peer Coach and put your experience as a UTSA student to work!
The UTSA Libraries are recruiting students for the Library Peer Coaches Program. Peer Coaches serve as ambassadors for the Libraries in a variety of ways. They offer assistance to other students by staffing service desks, answering questions while roving, and assisting librarians with classroom activities. Peer Coaches also participate in outreach events where they meet and greet students and inform them about specific library services and resources.
Start date: September 2018
Pay: $10.75 / hour
Schedule: 15 hours per week maximum
- sophomore, junior, or senior student status
- at least one full semester completed as a UTSA student
- able to work at least the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters
- UTSA full-time student with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- outgoing; enjoys meeting people and helping other students
Sound interesting? Submit an application through the Career Center’s website.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Questions? Contact Melissa Cadena at firstname.lastname@example.org.