Due to the ongoing nature of the situation, these policies are subject to change.
John Peace Library
UPDATE 5/21/2021: Face coverings are strongly encouraged in all public and common spaces. Please read more about the UTSA policy concerning face coverings.
UPDATE 5/21/2021: Food and drinks are permitted inside the library. Beverages should be carried in covered containers. Please take special care around electronic equipment. Please dispose of all related trash.
- View a map of available study spaces, which also shows sanitization station locations.
- Real-time occupancy levels can be found on the home page and at the second-floor entrance.
- The third and fourth floors will remain closed, including access to the book collection.
- Public elevators are closed.
- ADA access is available via outdoor ramps or the first-floor ADA elevator behind the main bank of elevators. Call 210-458-4574 for assistance.
- Book checkout is available only through the Contactless Get It For Me service. To borrow a book, submit a request online using Get It For Me, then select your preferred delivery method.
- For more information on UTSA campus policies, visit utsa.edu/roadmap.
Closed, but offering the following services downtown:
- Contactless delivery, including locker and curbside delivery (M-F, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Book returns via outdoor book drop on S. Frio Street
- Librarian consultations by appointment
Applied Engineering & Technology Library
Special Collections at Hemisfair
Special Collections Reading Room at JPL