Signup For Updates
- John Peace Library: Seven printers located on the second floor (three black/white along the wall in the Information Commons; one black/white and one color in the East Commons; and two black/white to the left of the stairs)
- Downtown Library: Three printers located in the Front Desk Area (two black/ white, one color)
- AET Library: One black/ white and color printer located near the Front Desk
See OIT's How to Print page for more information
Paying for Printing
UTSA ID: Students receive an allocation of 200 free pages at the beginning of each semester. After the 200 free pages are used, printing costs apply. Students can load money to their ID Cards through ASAP, at a Cash Value Station, or at Fiscal Services.
UTSA Copy Card: Faculty, staff, and guests (including Community Borrowing Program Members and Alumni) may purchase a Guest Card for $1.00 from the Cash Value Station located next to the printers. These cards may only be purchased with cash, and have no initial value. An addition of at least $1.00 to the Guest Card will be necessary to pay for copies.
Price: Six cents per single-sided black and white 8.5” x 11”page. See OIT’s website for more pricing information.
The Fine Print
- UTSA is not responsible for pages you print unintentionally. However, we will gladly issue you a credit for unreadable pages printed when the toner is low, or when there is a paper jam. Please ask library staff for assistance.
- UTSA Libraries does not own or maintain the printers housed in the library. For questions or concerns related to printing, please contact OIT.
Have A Question?
Contact OIT at (210) 458-4579.