Get It For Me (including Interlibrary Loan) Policy
Who Can Use This Service
UTSA Students, Faculty and Staff
This service is available at no charge for eligible UTSA students, faculty and staff.
Community Borrowing Program members, UTSA Retirees, and UTSA Alumni Association members
- Borrowers may use Get It For Me to request books from other libraries for a fee of $5 per request, plus any charges applied by the partner institution.
- Borrowers may not use Get It For Me to request items from UTSA Libraries locations.
- Visiting Tex-Share card holders are not eligible to use this service.
- Items we get for you from other libraries (via Interlibrary Loan) cannot be renewed.
- Items we get for you from other UTSA library locations can be renewed online through your account, by calling the John Peace Library (210-458-4574) or the Downtown Campus Library (210-458-2440), or in person at the Front Desk of either library.
Overdue items are fined at a rate of $0.50 per day for each item.
Submitting a Request
- Visit our Get It For Me page.
- For items showing as "On Order" in our catalog, please contact us to make a request.
Have a question?
Send us an email or call us at (210) 458-8340.