Students, faculty and staff may request articles, library books and physical materials using a contactless delivery system through the UTSA Libraries’ “Get It For Me” system.
Options for delivery of materials include:
- Electronic delivery
- Curbside delivery at Main Campus or Downtown Campus
- Delivery to a locker outside the John Peace Library or the Downtown Library
- Delivery to a home address via mail (reserved only for those living outside Bexar County)
“Get It For Me” is accepting requests for articles, e-books, and book chapters. If you've requested a book or article that's available online, we'll send it right to your email inbox!
We will fulfill requests when UTSA owns an available print copy or electronic copies are available, but there may be delays due to library closures nationwide. Interlibrary Loan for print materials has been suspended.
Available noon-4 p.m., Monday-Friday, at both campuses
- Main Campus: Delivery will be available at the Business Building drop-off area near the outdoor book return. Signage will display instructions for paging library staff upon arrival.
- Downtown Campus: Delivery will be available at the Frio street drop-off area near the outdoor book return. Signage will display instructions for paging library staff upon arrival.
Users will receive locker numbers, lock combinations and date of availability via email once a request is fulfilled. Patrons will have three days to pick up requested materials.
- Main Campus: Lockers are located in the lobby of the second-floor entrance to the John Peace Library.
- Downtown Campus: Lockers are located immediately outside the entrance to the Downtown Library.
Mail-to-home delivery will serve those who live outside Bexar County exclusively.
When selecting this option, users will provide address information on the request form and materials will be sent via U.S postal service.
For questions regarding Get It For Me, contact us at GIFM@utsa.edu.