- Login to My Account.
- From the menu on the left, click on Request History. This will show you all your finished Get It For me requests.
- Highlight all cells in the table.
- Right click to copy highlighted cells.
- Open an Excel worksheet.
- Click on the first cell (A1), then right click to Paste, choosing the second icon (Match Destination Formatting) from the Paste options:
- Adjust your column widths as desired, then save your file.
No action is required if you are not interested in retaining your historical interlibrary loan requests.
We can find any library item you need – let us get it for you!
- Interlibrary loan
- Document delivery
- Transport items between JPL & Downtown Library
- Help finding articles online
This service is available at no charge for eligible UTSA students, faculty and staff.
How long will it take?
Typically you'll hear back from us within two business days of making your request. If we need to purchase your item or borrow it from another library, it may take up to 10 days to arrive.
If your request is time sensitive, or for items showing as "On Order," email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (210) 458-8340 for assistance.
Picking up your requested items
If you've requested a book or article that's available online, we'll send it right to your email inbox. If it's a physical item, you can pick it up from any of our library locations, or, if you're a faculty or staff member, we'll deliver it to your office.
Did you know?
You can request an item directly from the Library Quick Search using the “Get it for me” link.
Renewing & Overdue Fines
- Items we get for you from other libraries (via Interlibrary Loan) cannot be renewed.
- Items we get for you from other UTSA library locations can be renewed online through your account, by calling the John Peace Library (210-458-4574) or the Downtown Campus Library (210-458-2440), or in person at the Front Desk of either library.
- Overdue items are fined at a rate of $0.50 per day for each item.