Pressbooks is an open educational resource authoring platform for simple book publishing. It has a number of uses in courses: from authoring original OER, remixing existing OER, and even working with students to create a collaborative book as a class project that can be used as a renewable assignment.
- Upon completion of the Pressbooks Advanced workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Use hypothesis, an open-source annotation tool
- Add H5P, interactive open-source activities, to books to create a more engaging experience for readers
- Add tables, text boxes, media
- Create accessible and styled math formulas with Mathjax