Author Identity Systems
Author ambiguity is a historic issue among academic researchers that current researchers can easily avoid thanks to author identity systems.
Why Use an Author ID System?
- Ensure identification and correct attribution of your work
- Find collaborators outside your institution and across disciplines
- Use for career advancement and tenure
- Receive customized notifications about funding opportunities based on your publications and areas of interest.
- Take your author profile to another institution.
- Distinguish yourself
- Simplify keeping up with your scholarly impact
- Certain publishers require an author identity account for publication
Recommended Author ID Systems
- Scopus Author ID
- Google Scholar Citations