The John Peace Library has two rooms for one-time class sessions, presentations, trainings or meetings.
Although these rooms are primarily intended for library-related instruction and use, they are available for reservation by faculty and other UTSA offices during certain times. Availability varies based on the room and the time of the semester.
To request a room
Faculty - Contact your subject specialist librarian.
Staff - Complete the Libraries Classroom Reservation Request Form.
GroupSpot - Side B (JPL 2.01.22)
- Side B is divided from Side A by a whiteboard wall. Side B is for library instruction and classes while Side A is for student study/collaboration.
- Features 10 collaborative tables (each with five laptops and a large monitor), an instructor podium with laptop, and two large wall projection screens controlled by NetSupport software.
- May be reserved for one-time classes or trainings occurring after the first nine weeks of the fall and spring semesters.
- Unavailable for reservations during study days and finals.
Computer Classroom (JPL 3.02.32)
- A dividable room located on the 3rd floor of John Peace Library.
- Seats up to 50 attendees.
- Features 50 laptops, two instructor PCs, and two projection screens.
May be reserved for one-time classes, training, or academic support programs after the first nine weeks of the fall and spring semesters.
Laptops come equipped with the same software found on other JPL computers.