Important information to help you prepare for your class.
Software Installs: Due to high levels of traffic and regular maintenance, the UTSA Libraries is unable to accommodate software installation requests in either Group Spot or Library Computer Classroom.
Room Orientations: For a one-on-one overview of existing technology and an orientation to Group Spot or the Library Computer Classroom, contact your librarian a week in advance of your scheduled session.
Room Check In
Our classroom spaces are locked after each class period. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before class time to allow for set up and student log-ins. Students will not have access to the room until you arrive. When you arrive, please go to the front desk with your UTSA ID to borrow the room key.
After Your Class
- Please remember to shut down the AV and have all students save work on a flash drive and log off the computer. The computers cannot be used to store student or faculty documents.
- Log off the system.
- Please clean your notes from the dry erase boards.
- Ask students to take their trash with them so that it’s ready for the next class.
- Please lock the room. Students should not be left in the room to continue working or to study. Students who would like to continue collaborating should go to the GroupSpot study space on side A or reserve a group study room in the library.
- Return the key to the front desk for check-in.
- Let your librarian know if there were any issues with using the space that we can address.