Need a study room? Reserve one now through our convenient room reservation system!
To make sure you receive a confirmation of your reservation, include your phone number.
If you need to cancel a reservation and do not receive an email confirmation, call: (210) 458-4574 or (210) 458-2440.
You also can reserve a study room through our room reservation kiosks at the John Peace, Downtown, or Applied Engineering and Technology libraries.
Room Reservation FAQ
All current UTSA students with a valid UTSA ID.
- Up to 2 hours at a time.
- Only 2 reservations allowed at a time.
- Can reserve up to 8 days in advance.
- If the room is not occupied within the first 10 minutes of the reservation start time, the reservation may be cancelled.
If you are in a group study room and you have not reserved it, the room may belong to someone else. Avoid this situation by making sure you reserve your room first! Placing backpacks or books in the room does not hold the room for you.
Click on the "cancel reservation" link in your confirmation email to cancel your reservation.
You must complete a ONE-TIME verification of your email address in order to begin receiving confirmation email notices. You will receive an email from "UTSA Libraries Blue Crew" with "Please confirm your email address" in the Subject field.
You must click on the link in the email WITHIN 24 HOURS to complete the verification process. After that, you will automatically receive email confirmation notices.
Check your junk mail folder. If you still don't see a confirmation email message, call or email us to verify or cancel your reservation.
At Downtown Library you will make your reservation through the new system, but will still need to pick up a key at the front desk.
At the JPL, AET Library, and the University Center, you will NOT need to pick up a key. All rooms will be kept unlocked.
John Peace Library
- Second Floor Rooms: 1-11
- Third Floor Rooms: 13-49
- Rooms: A, B, C
- Rooms: M1, M2, NI, N2, N3, N4, N5, O1, O2, O3, O4, O5, O6, P1, P2
- UC North Rooms: Wild Persimmon, Acacia, Magnolia, Buckeye, Redbud, Paloverde, Oak
- HEB UC Rooms: Nueces, Cameron
If you need dry erase markers or other supplies:
- At the JPL or AET Libraries, visit the front desk.
- At the Downtown Library, all study rooms are supplied with dry erase markers.
- At the UC - call (210) 563-9798.
- Never leave any belongings unattended in the rooms, as you are solely responsible for your personal belongings.
JPL, Downtown Library, and AET Library Rooms
- For questions regarding reservations, or to report any misuse of rooms, call or email us.
University Center Rooms
- For questions regarding reservations or to report misuse of rooms, call (210) 563-9798.