Need a study room? Reserve one now through our convenient room reservation system!
To make sure you receive a confirmation of your reservation, include your phone number.
If you need to cancel a reservation and do not receive an email confirmation, call: (210) 458-4574 or (210) 458-2440.
You also can reserve a study room through our room reservation kiosks at the John Peace, Downtown, or Applied Engineering and Technology libraries.
If the room is not occupied within the first 10 minutes of the reservation start time, the reservation is forfeited and the room will be available to anyone.
Room Reservation FAQ
All current UTSA students with a valid UTSA ID.
- Up to 2 hours at a time.
- Only 2 reservations allowed at a time.
- Can reserve up to 7 days in advance.
- If the room is not occupied within the first 10 minutes of the reservation start time, the reservation is forfeited and the room will be available to anyone.
If you are in a group study room and you have not reserved it, the room may belong to someone else. Avoid this situation by making sure you reserve your room first! Placing backpacks or books in the room does not hold the room for you.
Click on the "cancel reservation" link in your confirmation email to cancel your reservation.
Check your junk mail folder. If you still don't see a confirmation email message, call or email us to verify or cancel your reservation.
At the JPL and AET Library you will NOT need to pick up a key. All rooms will be kept unlocked.
Downtown rooms are also being unlocked this semester. No need to pick up a key.
Student Union rooms are locked. Call Student Union Events Management at 210-563-9798 to confirm your reservation and have the room unlocked.
John Peace Library
- Second Floor Rooms: A2-A11
- Third Floor Rooms: B1-B20
- Fourth Floor Study Suite Rooms: C1-C3
- Rooms: A, B, C
- Rooms: M1, M2, NI, N2, N3, N4, N5, O1, O2, O3, O5, O6, P1, P2, P6
- Student Union North Rooms: Wild Persimmon, Acacia, Magnolia, Buckeye, Redbud, Paloverde, Oak
- HEB Student Union Rooms: Nueces, Cameron
A limited number of Mac computers are available in the South Commons Reading Room.
Dry erase markers and erasers will already be supplied in the study rooms. If replacements are needed, please visit the front desk. For any other supplies, such as HDMI cables or adapters, please visit the front desk with your UTSA card or photo ID.
- Never leave any belongings unattended in the rooms, as you are solely responsible for your personal belongings.
- JPL, Downtown Library, and AET Library Rooms
- For questions regarding reservations, or to report any misuse of rooms, call or email us.
- University Center Rooms
- For questions regarding reservations or to report misuse of rooms, call (210) 563-9798.