- Items can be borrowed on a first-come, first-served basis by any active UTSA student, staff, or faculty member. Items may not be reserved in advance.
- Items are available at the Front Desks of the John Peace Library (JPL), Downtown Library (DTL), and Applied Engineering and Technology Library (AET). Item availability varies by location, please contact us with questions.
- Tech gear items (e.g., laptop, camcorders, and projectors) carry overdue fines at a rate of $1.00 per hour with a maximum charge of $30.
- No more than one item of each type can be checked out by a patron at the same time.
- Most items can be borrowed for a period of four hours. Video cameras and tripods can be borrowed for a period of 24 hours. iClickers can be borrowed for one semester at a time.
- Tech gear can be renewed by bringing it to the library’s front desk. If there is a waitlist for your item, then you may need to return it and have your name added to the list.
- Users are responsible for charges for items lost or damaged during their borrowing period.
Visit Borrow Tech Gear to see what the UTSA Libraries have to offer!
Have a question?
Contact the Front Desk of either library: