The John Peace Library has 64 lockers located on the third floor.
How to Rent a Locker
Students must complete and submit a Student Locker Agreement Form [PDF] to rent a locker. The completed form and fees (see below) must be brought to the John Peace Library Front Desk, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
All fees paid for locker rental are non-refundable. Payment can be made by UTSA ID card or check at the JPL Front Desk.
|Fall semester locker rental||$25.00|
|Spring semester locker rental||$25.00|
|Summer semester locker rental||$15.00|
|Lost key replacement||$30.00|
*Please note the $60.00 total charge for lost keys and up to $60.00 for late key submissions.
- Locker rentals are available the first week of classes. Lockers are issued on a first come, first served basis to eligible students.
- Priority will be given to UTSA graduate students.
- Each student may have only one locker. Only one key will be issued.
- Keys are not to be duplicated. Duplication of a key will result in a re-keying charge.
- Locker keys must be returned or renewed by the last day of finals each semester. If the key is not returned or renewed by the due date, the locker will be re-keyed and the $60.00 re-keying fee will be charged, resulting in a hold placed on the student's account.
- Lost keys will result in the re-keying of the locker and a re-keying fee of $60.00 will be assessed.
- UTSA Library materials placed in lockers must be properly checked out through the Front Desk.
- Open food and drink containers are not allowed.
- Weapons, drugs, and alcohol are prohibited.
- Library staff may open lockers periodically. Items found in violation of the above policies will be confiscated, and the student may lose their locker.
- The UTSA Library is not responsible for the loss or theft of articles in lockers.
Have a question?
Contact the JPL Front Desk at (210) 458-4574