Semester and Daily Locker rentals are not available for the spring semester.
There are 15 single-day use lockers available at the John Peace Library and 8 available at the Downtown Library for checkout. The John Peace Library also has 49 lockers available to Students that can be checked out for the entire semester.
How to Rent a Locker
- A non-refundable $45 re-keying fee will be added to your library account if you fail to return your locker key by the due date.
- Do not duplicate your locker key. Duplication will result in a lost key replacement fee.
- Semester lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis starting on the first day of classes for Graduate students and the second week for Undergraduate students.
Semester-loan lockers cannot be renewed or held beyond the due date between semesters.
- UTSA Libraries will not be responsible for the loss or theft of articles in lockers.
- Open food and drink containers are prohibited.
- Weapons, drugs, and alcohol are prohibited.
Please know that library staff open lockers periodically during the semester. If we discover violations to the above policies, fines/fees may be applied to your library account.