The John Peace Library has 64 lockers available for student use. 49 lockers are available for a semester rental. 15 lockers are available for a 24-hour rental.
How to Rent a Locker
- A non-refundable $45 re-keying fee will be added to your library account if you fail to return your locker key by the due date.
- Do not duplicate your locker key. Duplication will result in a lost key replacement fee.
- Lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis starting on the first day of classes.
Semester-loan lockers can not be renewed or held beyond the due date between semesters.
- UTSA Libraries will not be responsible for the loss or theft of articles in lockers.
- Open food and drink containers are prohibited.
- Weapons, drugs, and alcohol are prohibited.
Please know that library staff open lockers periodically during the semester. If we discover violations to the above policies, fines/fees may be applied to your library account.